Our lamination provides aesthetic enhancement, durability and tactile qualities to any printed media. Using both aqueous and thermal methods of laminating, from SRA4 up to B1, we are ideally set to offer the perfect finish for any project. The films we use are suitable for post laminating processes such as spot UV varnishing, foil blocking, PUR binding and die cutting. This allows a smooth workflow from print to final product delivery.
- Gloss – Offers a high impact gloss finish, enhancing vibrant colours whilst adding strength to the substrate.
- Matt – Gives a smooth, low sheen finish that is effective with the contrasting use of gloss spot UV varnish and foil blocking.
- Silk – Results in a semi sheen finish between matt and gloss, smooth and neutral.
- Soft Touch – Provides a matt finish with a striking velvet like feel, suitable for all printed products.
- Anti-Scuff – Silky in appearance, this film is most suited to be applied to solids and dark areas due to its anti-marking / scratch properties.
We also offer a wide range of specialised films including holographic, metalized and pearlescent.
Full swatches are available on request.